Saturday 17 May 2014

Humans of Karachi

"How long have you guys been friends?"

Her: "We've been best friends for 15 years"
Him: "Actually 13 years"
Her: "Yeah, we were in 9th or 10th grade- I remember because I liked another friend of ours in school and he pushed me to pursue that guy since they were friends also- so I did and then I even ended up marrying that guy a few years ago."
Him: "Yeah! So now she think she owes me and tries to introduce me to every girl she knows!"
Her: "It's true. But I think he is too into his looks" (laughs)

"Do you have anything to say about her?"

Him: "She is incredibly blunt- she never pauses to think about whether what she is saying is appropriate or not. But I think everyone needs someone totally honest in their life and she is that person for me."


No comments:

Post a Comment